"Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit," Matthew 28:19

Friday, April 15, 2011

Well, it has been awhile.

     Heya one and all, it is Michael Kindle. So some of you probably don't know since I haven't been able to communicate with you guys. I am, and have been back in that states for three weeks now. I came back early due to my Grandpa passing away, I came home for the funeral and decided to stay with my family, let's just say I am still on a Mission trip it just changed location. So, for one week in Sydney we didn't have internet, then things got crazy in Australia with Amanda's hospital visit and me getting ready to leave. Then I got back to the states and entered the chaos of coming back home, so needless to say I was busy, distracted and too boot left my charger in San fran on a layover so I haven't had my own computer. (That is why no pictures for the moment, although I hope to get them up soon for you guys!!!) Anyway, as the blogger of the group I would like to apologize that we kind of left you out of the loop for so long but we will try and catch you up with what you missed and keep you updated again, great things are going down in Newcastle and I am sure the team is doing great work, I believe they just finished a week long k-6 day camp. They were the counselors!!! haha!!. We truly appreciate the support you have given us and the prayer you have blessed us with. Please keep these things in your prayers and feel free to ask us any and all questions!!!

---That the garden would continue to be a blessing to the school and community.
--- That the international student's would learn to love Jesus, and walk with him so they may go back to thier various countrys with God's word and spread it.
--- That Soul Cafe/Life Church would continue to bless the poor and homeless community in the Newcastle area.
---That the YWAM base would continue to walk in unity and love for Newcastle and love the youth of the area in a way that represents Jesus well.
--- That our team would walk in unity as well(even when separated), following God;s plan for the trip and taking all opportunities to spread the word of God.
---That I, Michael Kindle would be a blessing to my family.
--- That the relationships we have and are building will be one's that Glorify God.
--- That God would soften the hearts of all the people we meet.

No comments:

Post a Comment